As a Founding Provider of the Alliance, MUSC Health is providing the innovation, leadership and resources and support to make telehealth a reality across South Carolina.
We invite you to become a South Carolina Telehealth Alliance partner, working with MUSC Health. Please fill out the form below to start that process, or just to learn more about the opportunities available to you.
Collaboration among all the providers who treat any given patient is essential to provide quality health care across the continuum of care. In addition to opportunities to offer telehealth services, there are other reasons to work with MUSC Health in the care of your patients. MEDULINE
- The dedicated telephone line for referring physicians (800-922-5250 or 843-792-2200) that puts you in touch with the specialists and clinical services at MUSC. Through MEDULINE, you can also reach the Referral Relations Liaison in your community. She can assist you in person or by phone, providing additional information or navigating to what you need.
Since many physicians and their staff prefer to do business electronically, MUSC continues to add options to the robust Physician Portal
. You can:
- Make appointment requests through e-Referral
- Access the MUSC physician directory
- Get important clinical news in the quarterly journal Progressnotes
- Find clinical trials right for your patients
- Get CME credit with online grand rounds
- a tool for providers and their staff with secure electronic access to review select portions of their patients' medical records MyChart
- a free tool that allows MUSC patients to securely view portions of their medical record and interact with their care team over the Internet. With MUSC Health MyChart, patients can:
- Request appointments
- Communicate securely with their clinic
- See many of their test results
- Request prescription refills
- View upcoming and past appointments
and keep track of their health at their convenience.